Stomp the Yard (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for a scene of violence, some sexual material and language|
Sex & Nudity
- You do not see any sex and/or nudity in the film. There is a scene when a man asks if a woman would like to come into his room after they have kissed. After they walk in he closes the door, giving off the idea that they are going to have sex.
Violence & Gore
- There is only one scene of violence in the movie. After a group of kids have won a street dancing contest, their opponents ambush them outside starting a bloody street fight.
- A man is shot by a gun, he dies instantly. We see blood.
- The profanity in the movie is not pervasive. Every so often, you will hear someone say some four letter words.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is no drug use in the film. You do see some people drinking alcohol at clubs and parties.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There aren't any frightening scenes in the movie. Some of the dancing sequences are intense.
- The beginning is emotional and sad.