10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)
- In 1992, Howard and his pregnant wife moved to the farmhouse.
- By 1993, when their daughter Megan was six months old, Howard had built the air lock, the main exit staircase, the mud porch, his bedroom/bathroom and an adjoining room denoted as "original 2nd escape."
- By 1999, when Megan was six years old, Howard had built the main space, the kitchen, the original generator room and a second bathroom that is "used as storage" by the time of the movie
- By 2008, when Megan was 15, he had added the new generator room, which connects to the main area via the duct that Michelle crawls through; the "current 2nd escape," where she finds Brittany's bloody earrings; the storage hallway; Michelle's room; and "Kyle's nook," which on the map corresponds with where Michelle first meets Emmett - suggesting his character's name was once Kyle.
- In 2010, Howard's wife and 17-year-old daughter left him.
- 2012 is denoted with the words "Megan Prime," presumably referring to Howard's abduction of Brittany
- The timeline concludes in the year 2015, with the words "NOW Megan is 22 & in college"