Johnny is a successful banker who lives happily in a San Francisco townhouse with his fiancée, Lisa. One day, inexplicably, she gets bored with him and decides to seduce his best friend, Mark. From there, nothing will be the same again.
Joe Marshall and Frank Washington are two tenacious police detectives who seek at all costs to stop the Katana, a renegade Yakuza gang composed of violent and sadistic killers who want to lead the drug trade in Los Angeles.
Henry 'Hank' Howard works as a scientist in a military lab, trying to create a superhuman formula but with little success. He is also in love with the daughter of his boss, a general. In an... See full summary »
In the town of Half Moon Bay California, there's an epidemic on the horizon: a Birdemic. All the birds are attacking humanity for their devastating damage they're inflicting on the Earth: they're going after gas stations and people's cars, and the birds have something the humans will never see coming: Bird-Acid.Written by
Tippi Hedren gets third billing in the end credits, for "Footage from Julie and Jack". She is only briefly seen on a muted TV in the background during a motel scene approximately 45 minutes into the film. See more »
During the closet hanger attack sequence, one of the guys struggles to unlock the van door and the camera (including its tripod) is reflected in it. See more »
There are no words that come to mind after seeing this film. Travesty, horrific, absurd, ridiculous, and mind-numbingly stupid all come to mind but none of 'em quite describe just how awful this "film" really is. To see where everyone went wrong, let's break it down!
1. It takes 45 minutes until the actual plot begins to develop. By this time, the majority of viewers have fallen asleep or have taken their own lives.
2. The actor who plays Rod, Alan Bagh. He makes me miss Nicholas Cage. NO NOT THE BEES!!! AHHHH!!!
3. The birds. What do they do exactly? Nothing. The birds come down and fly directly in front of the victims face. Then they die for reasons only criminally insane director James Nguyen knows. God help us.
4. Read my parental advisory
5. "Hey I thought I told you to stand back. These birds are contaminated"
6. What is wrong with Rod's friend? And why can't he get a good looking girlfriend?
7. The dialogue. It's like watching a poorly translated foreign film. "I like you and because you are pretty to me" "I thank you this words they make me happy" "Yaaaaaayyy..."
8. This quote: "Why would birds do something like that? Why would they just attack" "......I don't know"
1. Thank god for Whitney Moore in lingerie. The only believable thing about this movie was that she got a job at Victoria's Secret.
And that's my review. Go see it. I guarantee you will never see a worse film.
284 of 307 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this