Cockneys vs Zombies (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 24 items
Sex & Nudity
- A man makes a sexual remark using his hand.
- A man says a woman has small boobs.
- A few mildly sexual remarks or comments although no actual sex or nudity is seen.
Violence & Gore
- In the opening scene some skulls and bones are seen.
- Two builders are attacked by zombies, one is tackled over and killed of-screen and the others lip is bitten of and is then also dragged of-screen.
- Many scenes with zombies being shot, punched, kicked or hit with weapons such as shovels.
- One scene involves a man with a sword slicing up zombies, a few limbs are cut of.
- A man shoots some limbs of a zombie, the zombie bits onto his arm, the zombies head is blown of but the jaw is still attached to the mans arm.
- A zombie baby is drop-kicked into the distance like a rugby ball, this may upset some viewers although it's meant to be funny and most people will just laugh.
- A man is shot by another man, he dies from his wounds.
- A zombie is blown up.
- A zombie is decapitated.
- One man is grabbed by zombies, his guts are pulled out, this is briefly shown onscreen.
- Only one or two humans die during this film, although many zombies do. This is not a very gory film and the gore that is there is done for laughs (apart from one sad scene).
- Multiple uses of 'tw*t' but not nearly as many as the amount of "f*cks" are said throughout.
- One or two used of 'bugger'
- 'F*ck' is said very, very often and throughout the entire film.
- A few other milder swearwords are used once or twice.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One scene about 5 seconds long is in a pub, so people are briefly seen drinking.
- One or two harmless references to alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This is more of a comedy than a horror and so there are no actual scary scenes.
- One or two mildly intense scenes.
- One sad scene.
- One or two of the violent scenes may scare young children or sensitive viewers.