True Legend (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 24 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sequences of battle violence and brutal fighting|
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- Moderate - aggressive Kung Fu fighting throughout, often with weapons.
- Weapons combat with swords, arrows, axes, etc. Weapons are shown slicing and impaling with blood squirts and leave red wounds/gashes.
- Many times characters cough/spit mouthfuls of blood. Sometimes in close up and slow motion.
- A lot of people are shown dead on the ground in several crowd fighting scenes
- People are poisoned and turn purple
- A characters arm is sliced off, a character is beheaded (not seen) but the head is in a bag.
- A character has crudely sewn metal into his skin. Weird looking but not gory
- Guy threatens to cut off a kids feet
- A horse gets one of its legs chopped off, which we see. The leg goes flying in the air
- A man is punched in face and has a bloody nose and mouth
- Man tears chunks of another's skin off. Red holes/wounds are seen.
- A battle floor has blood smeared on it
- A kid is imprisoned and kept in chains
- some very light name calling like "bastard".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A lot of alcohol, not much of anything else.
- Character makes wine for a living. Another character becomes a hopeless drunk for extended periods and is seen neglecting his family and duties.
- Some drunken boxing where characters guzzle copious amounts of wine and spirits.
- A scene in a club has pipe smoking and wine drinking
- A man is injected with something that makes him stronger
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Rather intense for younger kids (not even considering the violence and blood).
- A mystic Kung fu style turns a characters skin jet black and he is intense and scary. He interacts with creepy crawlies (snakes/spiders) a lot.
- There are a lot of themes involving families being broken apart and a child being fearful of his parents well being. A characters deep depression and subsequent lack of concern for others could be disturbing.
- The fight scenes can be pretty intense.