After being tortured by Kellan's adopted son, Sean Casey, O'Neill records a confession for the Real IRA council in which he admits Jimmy ordered the bomb. However, Jax is furious when council leaders Brendan Roarke, Declan Brogan and Peter Dooley decide Jimmy will be dealt with internally, by the IRA's own people. Kellan reveals Abel's location to Jax, but puts the idea into his head that the life of an MC is no life for a child, and was not the life John wanted for his children. With the death of McGee at Clay's hands, SAMBEL is reorganized. After Gemma and Maureen catch Jax and Trinity about to sleep together, they are forced to reveal John's history to them both. When Jax informs Stahl of the Real IRA's decision regarding Jimmy, she urges him to make sure Jimmy is not killed, or their deal is null and void. Meanwhile, realizing his position in Northern Ireland is no longer tenable, Jimmy attempts to organize refuge with his Russian contacts in California. In Charming, Alvarez ...
Did You Know?
While Jax follows the couple through the market, you can see two different red hats being worn by Able - One very plain one pulled low and even, and the other loosely fit on his head with prints on it. See more
Voice of John Teller
My grief and introspection terrifies them... drives Gemma mad. Clay's pity has moved into profound loathing. I see my best friend and my wife growing closer and closer. I have no jealousy, truly. I feel nothing. Not even fear, and I know I should be afraid.
The Blu-ray/DVD contains a 'Creator's Cut' version of this episode, which features seven minutes of additional footage:
- At the very start of the episode, before Jax (Charlie Hunnam) leaves a message on Stahl's (Ally Walker) mobile, there is a brief shot of him dialing the number and holding the phone up to his ear. As the phone rings without being answered, there is another brief shot of him sighing.
- Before Jax leaves the message on Stahl's phone, she is about to answer it when Tyler (Pamela Gray) gives her a fax about Tara (Maggie Siff) going missing.
- After Jax speaks to Stahl on the phone, Maureen (Paula Malcomson) calls him over, and he apologizes for almost sleeping with Trinity (Zoe Boyle). She tells him not to worry about it and says there's something she wants him to see. This replaces the scene where Opie (Ryan Hurst) emerges from the clubhouse and calls Jax over.
- After Candy (Marya Delver) tells Unser (Dayton Callie) the city council has decided the Sanwa Sheriff will be taking over the police department in Charming, Unser tells her to get Clemens and Louise, saying he needs them to pick someone up for him.
- As SAMCRO are on their way to the orphanage, there is a brief reverse shot of the convoy driving through a gateway.
- As Jax, Gemma (Katey Sagal) and Opie approach the orphanage, a guard tells them to follow him.
- After Jax learns from Sister Miriam (Dinah Lenney) that Abel has been adopted by a couple who are staying at the Europa Hotel, he, Gemma and Opie return to The Alley, and Trinity asks them how it went. Jax asks her where the hotel is, and she tells him. He decides it's best if he goes there alone, and Gemma and Opie agree, wishing him good luck before he leaves.
- Before Stahl tells Unser that Tara and Margaret Murphy (McNally Sagal) are missing, she asks him if he is free.
- After Jax finds the couple who adopted Abel have been murdered, Jax is sitting at a fire in The Alley. Gemma tries to console him, telling him his father's manuscript was born out of guilt over Thomas's death. Jax says he doesn't care anymore, that he's finished chasing John's ghost. Kellan then arrives and they all head inside.
- After Kellan (James Cosmo) informs SAMCRO what Jimmy (Titus Welliver) wants, Stahl gives Tig (Kim Coates) the $250,000 for Tara's ransom, telling him to drop it as agreed, and ATF will track whoever collects it for Salazar (Jose Pablo Cantillo). Kozik (Kenny Johnson) wishes Tig good luck.
- When Jax and Clay (Ron Perlman) attend the IRA meeting, there is a brief exterior shot of the building.
- At the IRA meeting, after Roarke (Bob McCracken) says the True IRA is willing to increase their gun business with SAMCRO, Kellan proposes discussing this topic at a later time, and Roarke tells him his counsel is not necessary.
- After the IRA meeting, Juice (Theo Rossi), Kerrianne (Q'orianka Kilcher) and Trinity are playing cards, with Kerrianne and Trinity playfully accusing Juice of cheating. Chibs (Tommy Flanagan) and Fiona (Bellina Logan) enter, and Chibs thanks Juice for looking after his family. Juice and Trinity leave, and Chibs tells Fiona and Kerrianne that Jimmy is leaving Northern Ireland and won't be back. He says he wishes he could bring them back to the States with him, but he knows their home is Northern Ireland. However, he promises to come see them every few months. Fiona thanks him, and the three hug.
References Sesame Street
La Victoria Es Pa' Mi Tropa
Written by Reinery Diaz Hernandez
Performed by Rey El Vikingo See more