Uncle Grandpa (2010–2017)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
- Women are seen wearing bikinis on the show.
- Mr. Gus was caught twerking.
- One character only wears a shirt with no pants covering his bottom half, however, no genitals are visible.
Violence & Gore
- Cartoony/slapstick violence and scatological humor throughout. Some of the characters change or lose some of their body parts -including eyes- without serious effects.
- The inside of human bodies can be seen sometimes in a non-gory way. In the episode "Brain Game", Uncle Grandpa and Pizza Steve control a boy accesing at his brain, and at one point Uncle Grandpa says: "But if this wasn't a video game, it would be a death wish."
- Occasionally "Stupid."
- Minor name calling.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- No drinking or smoking but there's some episodes where kids try to show Uncle Grandpa but he's not there which might be a possible drug reference.
- The overall feel for this show is cartoony and trippy.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The episode "Alone In the Dark" has very scary images/moments.
- Some of the designs of the characters can look creepy.
- Suggested rating: TV-Y7.
- Suggested age: +8 for stereotypes, rude humor and mild scary scenes.
- Official description to Australia's PG rating for "Tiger Trails" DVD: Mild animated violence, crude humour and supernatural themes.