Leslie (Amy Poehler) aims to create a new town slogan, but runs afoul of local shock jocks (Special Guest Stars Nick Kroll and Matt Besser). Andy (Chris Pratt) scouts bands to play the Unity Concert and discovers an interesting secret about Ron (Nick Offerman), while Tom (Aziz Ansari) looks for a restaurant locale with Donna (Retta) and April (Aubrey Plaza).
Did You Know?
The options for the new town slogan listed on the website are "You Paw-need to Visit Us", "Storied Past, Bright Future", "The City That Beats", "It Feels Real Here", "Pawnee's the Place to Be", or submit your own. See more
At the end of Leslie's interview for the Crazy Ira & The Douche radio show, the Douche pulls out a yellow plastic chicken. In the next shot, the plastic chicken is next to Leslie on the other side of the table. See more
I'm going to tell you *all* my secrets.
Oh no, that's not necessary...
I once forgot to brush my teeth for five weeks. I didn't actually sell my last car, I just forgot where I parked it. I don't know who Al Gore is, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask. When they say 2% milk, I don't know what the other 98% is. When I was a baby, my head was so big scientists did experiments on me. I once threw a beer at a swan, and then it attacked my niece Rebecca.
References Schindler's List
Parks and Recreation Main Theme
Written by Gaby Moreno
and Vincent Jones See more