BoJack gets into trouble after taking muffins a Navy Seal had "dibs" on and then calling American soldiers jerks on live television.
Did You Know?
During BoJack's rant on MSNBSea the scrolling chyron reads, in order:
- Man bites dog; dog sues man
- Cute child does things on internet
- Scientists discover water on ocean floor
- UN declares war good for absolutely nothing, says it again now
- Orange juice discovered to have several orange properties
- AIDS still a thing
- I wanted to write novels, you know
- US government grants amnesty to millionaires
- Happy birthday to Enid Smith, America's oldest woman
- New Yorker goes to Italy, complains about pizza
- Condolences to the family of Enid Smith, America's former oldest woman
- "Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner gentrification?"
Maybe because you're skinny, and maybe because you're pretty, you're used to getting away with things. But I want you to know that your actions have an effect on others, and I hate you, and you are a horrible person, and not understanding that you're a horrible person does not make you less of a horrible person.
You think I'm pretty?
References It's a Wonderful Life
Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats
Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber
Lyrics by T.S. Eliot
Performed by the cast of Cats See more