The Handmaiden (2016)
- All the crew members were asked to leave the set and only a female staff holding the boom microphone was present. The scenes were filmed with a remote controlled camera.
- On the date of shooting, all visitors were not allowed to be near the shooting area.
- All male crew members had a day off on the shooting day.
- The bathroom set in Hideko's room was made into a resting area for the two actresses to relax between takes.
- The bed scenes were shot during the early stages of the production as Park thought it was stressful and burdensome for everyone.
- During pre-production, everything has been choreographed and discussed between Park and the two actresses who were fully-dressed.
- Tae-ri Kim said she felt slightly insecure with performing the simulated lesbian sex scenes, but Min-hee Kim reassured and energized her.