Where to start. Well, i had big hopes for the show with the 3 beloved idiots. Now, after 2 episodes, my hopes were shattered. Why? Lets have a look inside, i will briefly point out the differences to the original show, or what the grand tour delivers (or not).
- It is awfully scripted (so was Top Gear, but not that obvious)
- The jokes mostly didn't work
- Its less about cars and challenges
- It doesn't have a tiny bit of the charm of the original series
- The Grand Tour doesn't have the structure, it feels all over the place
- None of the segments really stand out to make it a remotely good show (except for the holy trinity in episode 1)
- It became so childish, even my immature mind cant comprehend such stupidity
In fact, i feel robbed for going premium for this. Actually, all those 10/10 reviews show what is wrong with our society these days. Lets all jump on a random hype train and be blinded by a shiny pile of crap.
I give it 2 out of 10, just for the cars and sometimes the cinematography. Sorry, i wanted it to be more.
Ps.: Shouldn't Jeremy be named Jennifer by now?!
130 out of 214 found this helpful.
Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.