Ferit Aslan (Can Yaman) is a very successful businessman, and is extremely organized. He wants the same manner of organization in both his private and professional life. Nazli (Ozge Gurel) ...
See full summary »
Ferit's arrest has fallen like a bomb. Nazli, as his spouse, wants to be with her husband. Although she claims to be struggling to understand homegrown play, Nazli was worried about Ferit. Ferit is ...
As Nazli and Ferit continue to show their feelings to each other, the arrival of Pelin falls like a bomb on their relationship. Ferit is more tolerant with Pelin, knowing that she had been deceived ...
Ferit and Nazli are forced to work together. Their feelings towards each other and their opposite characters will lead this collaboration to a difficult situation. Deniz becomes nervous about Ferit's...
Sanem, a young girl with aspirations of becoming a writer, is forced by her parents to choose between an arranged marriage and finding a proper job. Rushing into a new job at an advertising company, she soon falls for her boss, Jan.
In this story, you will watch the funny stories of Defne and Yalin who work in the same firm but do not get along with each other very well. Will Defne and Yalin start to fall in love with ... See full summary »
When Defne's brother gets into debt and is held captive, Defne is forced to accept an offer in exchange for the money. She has to make omer, a wealthy shoe designer who owns a company, fall in love with her and marry her.
Baris is a very successful, attractive ,but distanced from love, divorce lawyer who feels there is nothing left to surprise him in life. Asli is a beautiful young girl who is full of life, ... See full summary »
Eylul the stubborn, school girl turns up to be a strong professional doctor by the help of her teacher Ali Asaf. After years of separation they meet up again but not as a teacher and ... See full summary »
"Which of us did not love?" The title of the TV-series and also a sign of honor for the legendary turkish singer and actor Müslüm Gürses, who died in 2013. The main plot of the story is of ... See full summary »
This television show's plot is taken from the 2015 Korean series High Society. It's also about two different worlds. The first world is Kerem's (Engin Öztürk) world. Kerem is a hard-working... See full summary »
Ferit Aslan (Can Yaman) is a very successful businessman, and is extremely organized. He wants the same manner of organization in both his private and professional life. Nazli (Ozge Gurel) who is studying gastronomy needs to find a job immediately as she is responsible for covering the expenses of the home she shares with her friend and sister. She is a stubborn and adamant personality, so she has a tough time keeping a job. Both completely opposites, meet each other in this series.Written by
I think Dolunay was an amazing series at the start and it had so many aspects to explore that it would have promised two to three more seasons, but it turns out from an amazing series, with crisp short scenes to the end with long dragged scenes to the poorly executed Last Episode.
What are Plus points for me?
1. Exceptional Chemistry Between Ferit and Nazli
2. Amazing Romantic Scenes that you will like to watch again and again
3. Can Yaman (Ferit) is really good in doing romance scenes that you believe them to be true.
4. Outstanding sense of Humor and comic scenes between Ferit and Nazli, even when the situation is tense between them
5. Bulut (Ferit's Newphew) has some brilliant acting skills (I sometimes felt he gave more expressions than Ferit himself)
6. It has a slight touch of Fifty Shades of Grey (in a good way not in terms of romance) but humor scenes and note writing scenes and the avatar of Ferit and Nazli actuallu reminds you of Mr. Grey and Anastasia.
What are negatives for me?
1. Can Yaman's overall acting and expressions need to improve as he really sometimes gives no or either constipated look which pisses you off.
2. No need of Episode 26, as it was just a concert with several songs.
3. Needed a proper ending.
4. Side Cast's scenes in last 5 episodes were more than 6, 6 minutes which was unnecessary and boring to that extent that I had completely skipped those parts.
But overall Its still amazing series especially the chemistry between Ferit and Nazli is plus point of the series that you can re watch their parts again
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this