Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
One of the Best movies of all time!!!
Amazing story, scipt and unbelievableScreenpla!
Ravi Teja's performance is one of the best acting performances ever!
Magician Rajamouli's best Magic till date; even greater than Baahubali!!!
Feel blessed to have been able to watch this Masterpiece! It never bores even after watching for more than 100 times!
1. Very poorly executed film.
2. Song is the Best actor in the world at the moment! But he was completely wasted!
3. Yoo performed really well. But script was too feeble to hold it up!
Frustrating movie! Too much talking!! Too less entertaining!!
1. Such a wonderfully effective Storytelling!!
Director, Script writer knows his job!!
2. "Sairat Zala ji" is the BEST tune in last few years!! Unbelievably Great Melody!! How could such a soothing melody could be composed!! Wonderfully sung. Hats off the Music Directors: Ajay-Atul and Singers.
3. Don't understand a word of Marathi but enjoyed so much! Truly global Cinema!
Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain (2018)
Sweet but Ineffective
1. Idea of the story is good but Scripting and Direction is very poor.
2. Inconsistent storytelling.
3. Good Cinematography.
4. Great Actors like Sanjay Mishra and Pankaj Tripathi were not properly utilized at all.
Was very excited to see the Movie, but got disappointed after watching it.
Janatha Garage (2016)
Another Very Poor South Film!
Very Very Poor Film!
NTR (Jr) has chosen another poor script. Don't understand why Mohanlal can't still understand the goodness of a script!!!
The only saving is World Class Dance Steps from NTR. He is the best dancer of India at this moment!! Flawless!! Effortless!!!
Bad movie. Very Very Irritating.
Such a Wonderfully made movie!!!
I must confirm that this is one the Best movies I have ever seen! Technically, such High class of Direction, Acting, Art Direction, Production Design and Magic of Screenplay!!!
Heosamgwan maehyeolgi (2015)
Hats Off Ha!
I don't know how Ha chose this story for making a film! Such a simple, wonderful piece of emotion!!
Technically, not a great piece, just an okay one. Not a great Screenplay, Camera-work. May be that was one of the reasons for its commercial failure. But emotionally!!! Amazing!!
Salute to the small wonder: the eldest son, perhaps his name is: Nam Da-reum (apology if I've mistaken his name). I have hardly seen a child in my entire life to cry and act so faithfully!!! May God bless him.
Salute to the Hero and Director of the film: Ha Jung-woo. An honest approach, a great effort.